sapporo snow express
The Bankei Ski Resort
by shuttle bus
A direct bus to the ski resort will pick you up from your hotel in central Sapporo for free.
A convenient bus that allows you to enjoy
skiing and snowboarding both cheaply and easily!
- Perfect for after- skiing! “Hands -free” return service
- We will deliver your luggage to your hotel free of charge.
(Only for guests staying at the bus drop-off point’s hotel)
- Please ask for this service when you make your reservation, or on the same day you are scheduled to rid on the bus.
- We will deliver your luggage to your hotel free of charge.
- Choose where to get off!
- Leave your luggage on the bus and enjoy after - skiing on your way home!
- Maruyama area（Maruyama koen Station）
- Sapporo Station area(JR tower hotel nikko sapporo)
- Odori Station area(SAPPORO GRAND HOTEL)
- Susukino Station area(Sapporo Tokyu REI Hotel, Sapporo Excel Hotel Tokyu)
- You can get off at Okurayama Jump Stadium or Maruyama Zoo!
- (Only available for buses departing from the Bankei Ski Resort at 13:15. Since this option is only available to get off the bus, please use the public transportation available at each tourist spot.)
bus stop Departure/Arrival/Meeting Point/Dropoff point
Sapporo City Center Bankei Ski Resort/Snowmobile Land Sapporo
|Departure/Arrival Hotel Name||Meeting Point||Departure Time||Address||Tel.|
|JR tower hotel nikko sapporo||hotel lobby||9:00||5-banchi, Nishi 2-chome, Kita 5-jo, Chuo Ward, Sapporo City||011-251-2222|
|Century Royal Hotel||hotel lobby||9:15||2-banchi, Nishi 5-chome, Kita 5-jo, Chuo Ward, Sapporo City||011-221-2121|
|SAPPORO GRAND HOTEL||hotel lobby||9:25||Nishi 4-chome, Kita 1-jo, Chuo Ward, Sapporo City||011-261-3311|
|Sapporo Tokyu REI Hotel||hotel lobby||9:35||1-banchi, Nishi 5-chome, Kita 4-jo, Chuo Ward, Sapporo City||011-533-0109|
|Sapporo Excel Hotel Tokyu||hotel lobby||9:45||420-banchi, Nishi 5-chome, Kita 8-jo, Chuo Ward, Sapporo City||011-533-0109|
|Sapporo Prince Hotel||hotel lobby||10:00||Nishi 11-choeme, Minami 2-jo, Chuo Ward, Sapporo City||011-241-1111|
Bankei Ski Resort/Snowmobile Land Sapporo Sapporo City Center
Recommended for those who just want to stay a short time!
- Getting on and off
bus stop Departure Time Sapporo Bankei Ski Resort 12:45 Snowmobile Land Sapporo 13:00 Sapporo Bankei Ski Resort 13:15
Arrival place arrival time Okurayama Ski Jump Stadium 13:30 Maruyama Zoo 13:40 JR tower hotel nikko sapporo 14:05 Century Royal Hotel 14:20 SAPPORO GRAND HOTEL 14:30 Sapporo Tokyu REI Hotel 14:40 Sapporo Excel Hotel Tokyu 14:50 Sapporo Prince Hotel 15:05
Recommended for those who want to stay as long as possible!
- Getting on
bus stop Departure Time Snowmobile Land Sapporo 16:15 Sapporo Bankei Ski Resort 16:30
Arrival place arrival time JR tower hotel nikko sapporo 17:05 Century Royal Hotel 17:20 SAPPORO GRAND HOTEL 17:25 Sapporo Tokyu REI Hotel 17:35 Sapporo Excel Hotel Tokyu 17:45 Sapporo Prince Hotel 18:00
contact・application For enquiries and applications, go here:
bus stop Bankei Ski Resort Shuttle Bus departure/arrival location
bankei ski resort
- Ski rental
- Lift ticket
- Ski lesson
snowmoble land sapporo
- Kamakura BBQ
- Snow activities
travel plan Bargain travel plans
safety measure Safety measures and precautions when getting on
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are unsure where to get on and off the bus.
Operating company: Sapporo Bankei Bus Department: 011-644-3731
- Please gather at the designated location 10 minutes before the departure time. As the staff is on the bus, please wait until the bus arrives.
If you are in a hurry, please contact us at 080-8289-7081.
- Please note that, if there are any unaccounted for customers remaining after the departure time, the bus will depart after conducting a check of the surrounding area.
- The bus operates under a full reservation system. Passengers may only get on and off at the designated locations.
【Regarding operations under stormy weather, in poor road conditions, etc.】
- Operations may be cancelled if they cannot be expected to proceed normally due to weather and traffic conditions.
We ask for your understanding regarding the fact that, should such information be communicated at the place of departure, customers remain responsible to pay for their transportation to and from the place of departure.
【Precautions when boarding】
- Please wear a mask when boarding. Persons who have a fever or who refuse to wear a mask may be refused boarding. If you cannot wear a mask for any reason, please let us know at the time of your application.
- The inside of the bus is a smoke-free environment. Please also refrain from eating and drinking inside the bus.
- Individual seats are not reserved. Please note that certain seats may be assigned to you, such as when a bus is full.
- Please set your mobile telephone to silent mode when on the bus and refrain from making calls.
- Please wear your seatbelt.
- Ski and snowboard boots are not allowed to be worn on the bus.
- Ski equipment and 1 other piece of luggage may be stored in the trunk of the bus.
- If you bring skis or a snowboard with you, please ensure that they are enclosed in a bag or case. We ask for your cooperation in this matter, as otherwise the equipment may cause damage or tears to other luggage during loading and unloading, or while driving.
- Please refrain from any other actions that may disturb other customers.
【Q & A】
- Are the seats reserved? Can I specify what seat I want?
The seats are not reserved. If you have any request for a particular seat, please inform us of this when you make your application.
- Can I leave my luggage, such as my skis?
Ski equipment and 1 other piece of luggage may be stored in the dedicated trunk space at the bottom of the bus.
- Can wheelchairs get on the bus?
We are able to store chairs that can be laid down or folded, are of a manual type, and are no bigger than 120cm in length, 32cm in width (when folded) 109cm in height, and weigh no more than 20kg in the bus’s trunk. Such chairs can come on board. However, please note that it is not possible to board the bus while riding in a wheelchair.
In addition, we ask that any customers who have difficulty walking or getting on the bus by themselves be accompanied by a companion to provide them with the assistance they require.
- Can I get on the bus while wearing my ski/snowboard boots?
Please refrain from getting on the bus while wearing ski/snowboard boots, as it is dangerous. Please note that you may be asked to change your footwear or be denied boarding if you attempt to board with such boots on.
- What should I do if I forget something on the bus?
Please contact the Operations Center and tell us your name and the date on which you were on the bus. Forgotten items will be mailed to the address you specify.
Please note that you will be asked to bear any and all shipping costs.
- How does the registration at the meeting place go?
Please come to the meeting place 10 minutes before the bus’ departure time. Registration will be conducted by the bus’s crew, and you will be required to give your name.
- When is the deadline for reservations?
Reservations can be made until 18:00, 3 days before your planned date of use depending on seat availability.
- Can I wait for cancellations?
We do not have a system whereby customers can wait for other customers to cancel.
- How can I cancel or change my reservation?
Please contact the Sapporo Bankei Bus Department by e-mail or telephone.