We have summarized the questions and answers that we receive from everyone regarding the use of Sapporo Bankei.
Please click the category you want to see from the button below.
Questions about charges
- Q: Is there a parking fee?
- A: It's free.
Other related questions
- Q: I lost something.
- A: Please contact us as the management office keeps lost items.
Sapporo Bankei Ski Area 011-641-0071
- Q: Is it possible to shoot and practice drones?
- A: You can't fly a drone.
Questions about the facility
- Q: When is the ski area open?
- A: We are planning from early December to late March. The opening date and closing date may change depending on the amount of snow and the weather. Please check before visiting.
- Q: Is it possible to send luggage such as skis and snowboards?
- A: Yes, it is possible. For courier services, you can pick them up at the rental corner and ship them.
Please note that the storage location is limited, so please specify arrival the day before the date of use.
The shipping address for your luggage is
The rental corner of Sapporo Bankei Ski Area, 410 Bankei, Chuo-ku, Sapporo.
- Q: Is there a childcare facility or a place to play indoors?
- A: We do not have a childcare facility. There is no place to play indoors.
- Q: Can I keep my luggage?
- A: There is a men's and women's changing room on the 1st floor of the center lodge. We also have a large coin locker. (From 100 yen) Temporary storage of large luggage is available at the rental corner. (500 yen per person)
- Q: Is there a place where you can play in the snow, sledding, and practice for beginners?
- A: There is a course for children and beginners called "Waku Waku Snowland" on the slopes. There is a partition, so it is safe without contact with other skiers. You can easily move around on the snow escalator. Please check from the lift fee and pack fee.
Questions about charges
- Q: Can I use credit cards and electronic money?
- A: It can be used at the rental corner and ticket office. (Credit card only in East area)
- Q: Can the one-day pass be used by night games?
- A: You can use it until the end time of the night game.
- Q: Do you have a great rate plan?
- A: We have great deals such as pair tickets and weekday limited men's and ladies' days. For details, please check the lift fee and pack fee.
- Q: Can a 12-hour ticket or a 24-hour ticket be shared by multiple people?
- A: One lift ticket will be issued, so it is limited to use by one person.
- Q: Can coupons and time tickets be used after next year?
- A: Only this season. We do not offer refunds, so please purchase as many times as you use.
- Q: Is there a lift fee for preschoolers?
- A: A lift fee from 3 years old to junior high school students is required. For details, please check the lift fee and pack fee.
Questions about access
- Q: How can I get to the ski resort?
- A: Please check from the access / peripheral information.
- Q: Please tell me how to get there by bus.
- A: It will be 3 routes.
① From Chuo Ward ⇒ Take the bus bound for Bankei Ski Area from Subway Maruyama Koen Station Bus Terminal No. 4 and get off at Bankei Ski Area (210 yen for adults)
② From Nishi Ward ⇒ Take Exit 1 of Hassamuminami Subway Station and board at the Bankei Bus Stop on the left. Get off at Bankei Ski Area (210 yen for adults).
③ From Minami Ward ⇒ Exit from the south exit of Makomanai Subway Station and board at the Bankei Bus Stop in front of the Makomanai Junior High School Grand. Get off at the Bankei Ski Area (340 yen for adults).
Questions about rental
- Q: I would like to make a rental reservation.
- A: We do not accept advance reservations as we have a large selection of rental items. When it is crowded, it may take some time to hand over the equipment, so please come with plenty of time.
- Q: Do you rent gloves?
- A: Hats and gloves are not rented for hygiene reasons. You can bring it with you or buy it at the shop inside the Center Lodge.
- Q: Do you rent sleds?
- A: Rental is not available. You can use sleds and playground equipment as much as you want when you enter the exciting Snowland.
- Q: Is it possible to go empty-handed and ski or snowboard?
- A: Yes, it is possible. Please use a great-value empty-handed pack. For details, please check the rental fee.
We do not rent hats and gloves, so please bring your own or use the shop inside the building.
Questions about ski school
- Q: When did the ski school reception start?
- A: Applications will start on the Internet from October 1st. Please check from the ski school for details.
- Q: Do I need to book a lesson?
- A: For private lessons, please make a reservation at least 3 days before the desired lesson date.
For group lessons by level, we may not be able to accept reservations on the day depending on the situation, so please contact us in advance. Bankei Ski School 011-641-3232
- Q: Is it possible to slide on Snowscoot or Snowfeet / Snowskating?
- A: Nothing other than skis and snowboards can be skied.
Leash cords must be worn when skiing on snow feet.
Questions about the facility
- Q: When does the forest yasai shop start?
- A: We are planning for mid-May.
- Q: Can I make a reservation for vegetable buffet?
- A: Group reservations are possible for 10 people or more.
- Q: Can I bring my pet?
- A: Pets are not allowed in the building or on the lawn. Also, please use the harness in the parking lot or open space.
- Q: Is it possible to camp with a tent?
- A: It cannot be used at camping.
- Q: Is it OK to bring food and drinks to the outdoor BBQ?
- A: Drinks are acceptable, but food is not allowed due to food hygiene management. In the unlikely event that you bring it in, we may refuse to use it.
- Q: Can I make a reservation for tree trekking?
- A: We do not accept reservations. We will guide you on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you have any questions or questions that cannot be solved with frequently asked questions, please contact the following window.